- $90 - $115 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- 6 days ago
- Business Analysis for the key transformation program
- 6 month contract with potential extension
- Australian citizenship essential
About our Client
Our client is a government-owned organisation responsible for providing services which are essential to the nation's safety and economic security. They are committed to the continual improvement of their services by becoming leaner, more efficient and more responsive to the changing needs of their customers.
About this Role
An experienced Business Analyst is sought to work on a multi-year program of work focusing on modernising our client's network. This opportunity will see you develop a thorough understanding of business requirements and apply your industry knowledge and experience to support solution design to meet functional requirements.
As the Business Analyst your key activities will include:
- Engagement and analysis to migrate key engineering change work flow to a standardised ITSM ITIL work flow.
- Remap existing Engineering change flow processes for network and security deployments into an ITILv3 equivalent ITSM workflow.
- Undertake business engagement with ITIL service and network specialists and oversee verification and testing
- Analysis and insight of the transformation complexities using organisational standards and tools.
- Formulate service and process mapping, including workflow remapping from current bespoke system into the ServiceNow application.
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional experience as a business analysis supporting the development of ServiceNow
- Strong understanding of Change Management, Configuration Management, and Release Management as it relates to ITIL
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance
- Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Experience in Project Management and Service Management is highly desirable
- Experience working with common industry standards such as ITIL, COBIT, ISO31000, P3M, BABOK, SIAM, etc. is desirable.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate is an Australian Citizen and either hold or have the ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Wanya on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.