- Initial 6 month contract plus possible extensions
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 18 days ago
This is a contract role for 6 months plus possible extensions based in the Southern suburbs.
Required knowledge and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in significant software implementations as a Business Analyst;
- Experience using Jira;
- Good knowledge of the waterfall SDLC and Agile SDLC (Scrum, Kanban);
- Experience of agile analysis techniques such as goal decomposition, story mapping, user story writing, acceptance criteria, prototyping;
- Solid experience with Business analysis tools and techniques for requirements specifications, workshop facilitation, prioritisation techniques, business rules analysis, scope modelling, etc.
- Some travel may be required
- Experience in working with UX designers
- Data analysis experience
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.