- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 1 day ago
Our client, an industry-leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and services of an experienced Business Analyst to carry out requirements gathering activities for a large scale customer-facing system upgrade project (webforms) Core objectives will include coordinating with stakeholders, managing workshop facilitation sessions as well as carrying out business system re-engineering activities to develop and ascertain positive changes for the applications improvement.
Key experience required:
- Strong background as a Business Analyst working on business process re-engineering projects.
- Core experience in coordinating workshop facilitation sessions, creating user stories and developing business cases for web application upgrade projects.
- Must be able to work at the C suite level, so stakeholder engagement is absolutely essential.
- Broad experience as a BA with a core focus on the SDLC across projects end to end.
- Extensive background in requirements capture and documentation ie. more BA than Systems Analysis.
- Outstanding communication skills, able to coordinate and work to the C suite exec board level in a BA capacity.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Earn Virgin Velocity points for each hour worked via our Talent Engage contractor platform.
- Commence ASAP
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Kate Reynolds or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300. Due to the urgency of this assignment, only immediately available, Perth based candidates can be considered at this time.