|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne C B D|
|Salary:||$900 - $1000 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kunwar Bijjan|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 09:11|
Our Client, a leading Wealth Management Fund, is seeking the services of a talented and experienced Business Analyst to join their thriving technology department. Your focus will be to build relationships with the appropriate internal and external stakeholders, collaborate with external partners and internal teams to workshop, capture and document business technology requirements and champion a focus on high-quality outcomes. Your technical expertise will be in documenting current and target state technology models, gap analysis, transition models, operating models and team structures.
In this highly strategically focused role, you will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise to project and business stakeholders with respect to the current state of the technology and emerging technologies including insight into product capabilities, themes of disruption and future state technologies. Ideally, you will also bring deep expertise in business processes including investment models, investment strategies and their implementations.
You will be required to assist in a range of projects and strategic initiatives. Working closely with the internal and external project team members, business SMEs, consultants and external partners.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
· Extensive project experience performing senior business analysis responsibilities.
· Demonstrated project experience in the financial services industry. Ideally within the Investments domain.
· Experience delivering data & analytics solutions in financial services, with a demonstrated understanding of collation and processing of data across multiple systems to ensure consistent and efficient delivery of reporting and data analysis.
· Proven ability to interact professionally and build positive rapport with a diverse group of stakeholders, including executives, managers, SMEs, outsourcing partners and consultants.
· Experience in process improvement and transformation projects
· Exposure to a broad range of available and trending vendor solutions
· Practical experience in understanding technology capabilities, skills, sourcing, vendor management, business engagement and organisation structures.
· Working knowledge of contemporary business analysis methodologies, practices, techniques and tools.
· Practical understanding of project delivery lifecycles, methodologies and governance practices.
If you are looking for your next engagement and have the above skills and experience then please "APPLY NOW' or call Kunwar Bijjan on 03 9236 7746.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's