This role will initially be focused on working within the Enterprise Payment Framework project and will be joining an already established project team delivering on enhancements to the framework.
- Document and map the interactions between business processes, information, and data (including functional and interface specifications);
- Assist with procurement processes and documentation
- Manage and lead Agile deliverables and procedures
- Conduct business analysis, solution design and business process re-engineering
- Lead, facilitate and present to business workshops
Skills and experience
- Experience in large project particularly focused on payments (upfront and invoicing) and financial reconciliation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Expertise in eliciting, comprehending, mapping, documenting, measuring and analysing business processes and requirements
- Experience in writing Features & User Stories (Jira and Confluence preferred)
- Solid experience working in Agile projects
- Financial ERP experience and CRM implementation experience preferred
To find out more about this exciting role apply now to secure an interview, or please call Dejan on 9236 7744 for a confidential discussion.