- $ Neg Daily Rate
- Job Type
- Cammy Phung
- 27 days ago
Are you a senior-level Business Analyst with experience in complex environments and experience working within both business and technology projects at scale?
Know a use-case from a user-story and experienced in business process mapping (BPMN, Visio)?
Keen to mentor others and take the lead on projects working with the BA Practice Manager to help uplift practice capability?
The Enterprise PMO of a large federal Agency is seeking multiple BA's to review and analyse end-to-end business processes and identify operational, financial and technology risks related to Programs.
You will be working with Program Sponsors, Delivery Leads and Program Managers and may with Director or C' level stakeholders.
We are seeking a talented Business Analyst - EL1 or EL2 equivalent based in Geelong. Mature work-from-home or CBD Melbourne provides great flexibility!
Measure of success:
- 5+ years business analysis ideally within a state or federal government context
- A great team player who can mentor, lead, coach and uplift the BA team and contribute to the BA practice
- Outstanding stakeholder management across multiple locations and all levels of management to Director and C' level
- Any Project Management skills would be highly regarded - ability to assist with business case development, scope management, program-level reporting and analysis, vendor engagement and management
- Experience with complex business and technology programs (eg new operating models, process improvement, technology projects eg Salesforce implementation)
- Demonstrated passion for assisting the community
- An inclusive and collaborative approach is required for finding information and gaining buy-in
- Collaborative, patient and strong customer and service delivery mindset is required to join this large PMO servicing multiple Branches
Contract through the 30 June 2020 with extension options on offer with extensions possible.
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725
Cammy.Phung @talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7715