- $115000.00 - $145000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 19 days ago
Our client is a highly successful product business based in brand new offices in the CBD. A successful, established business which has retained a 'start-up' like feel - the company has made several "best workplace' lists for offering employees a fantastic culture of flexibility, training and knowledge share with inspiring leadership, visible targets and wins celebrated on a regular basis.
This mid-level Business Analyst role will be centred around documentation, analysis and improvement of processes, with a strong focus on improving customer experience within member operations. You will consult with the business to understand requirements and develop process maps, collate data, and apply your analytical abilities to identify opportunities to improve customer service interactions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar business & process analysis role
- Demonstrated process mapping and analysis experience, and capabilities with standards such as BPMN2.0
- Experience with ServiceNow, and solid service management and customer service knowledge
- Prior banking and/or legal industry experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, and a demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative, work autonomously and be self-directed
- Tertiary level qualifications
This permanent role has a salary range up to $125K package, plus an annual 15% performance bonus as well as a range of other market leading perks and benefits, flexibility and support, and an award-winning culture.
Submit your resume to apply for this role, or call Melissa Haddad on (03) 9236 7732 for a confidential discussion.