- Government Organisation
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 15 days ago
- Work with internal customers to help analyse and plan the improvement of processes and data insights, while understanding the opportunities and complexities of the existing workflow platforms and tools.
- Elicit and document business rules, complete business process mapping and user stories where required.
- Simplifying business operations through efficient, effective, and complete data and information capture.
- Manage the development and implementation of business and functional requirements with a team effectively and collaboratively.
- Facilitate business stakeholder and/or ICT workshops for requirements gathering and/or other business analysis activities as required.
- Engage the business stakeholders and users on key business opportunities and development of applicable business cases and/or requirements.
- Capture and/or review/update end-to-end current state processes, identifying links to roles, business and other rules, systems and information.
- Capture, model and/or review/update desired future state processes, incorporating links to proposed future state roles, rules, systems and information.
- Provide support for the preparation of strategies, plans, business case, benefits realisation and other project activity as required.
- Demonstrated experience working on Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is highly regarded
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Proven ability to gather and document business, functional requirements and user stories that provide a solid foundation for the design and implementation of appropriate solutions using formal processes and methods while delivering rapid, incremental outcomes
- Proven ability in the elicitation of business rules and business process mapping (using BPMN) and business process re-engineering
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and work across multiple initiatives and varying stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated ability to manage the development and implementation of business and functional requirements with a team effectively and collaboratively
- Well-developed communication and change management skills, including the ability to analyse business process models, business requirements, and project reports and provide accurate documentation, clear advice and accurate data as required
- Demonstrated experience in the development or enhancement of information systems in relation to systems integration, application 'look and feel', development, deployment and maintenance of applications
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com