Duration: 6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Business Analyst with in the property & rating/asset management projects.
- Degree qualifications in Information Technology, Business or related field OR demonstrated solid contemporary experience in a Business Analyst role, combined with ongoing professional development;
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement; identifying inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, system functionality and behavior;
- Established analytical skills with a creative problem solving approach and the ability to be able to quickly see the big picture;
- Superior ability to understand and deconstruct complex business processes to determine a desired and efficient outcome;
- Practical involvement in all stages of technical delivery, from feasibility through to execution, closure and support;
- Strong relationship development skills and ability to build a strong, collaborative relationship with the Program, Project and 3rd Party teams;
- Demonstrated experience in applying proven written and verbal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure that deliverables meet specifications;
- Proven ability to assess and interpret information to formulate recommendations and provide specialist advice to enable the organisation to achieve quality outcomes.
- Formal Business Analyst Qualifications or Certifications (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, BABOK);
- Project Management certification such as PRINCE2, PMP, PMBOK or equivalent;
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org