- 6 month contract + 2 x 4 month extensions
- Baseline Security Clearance; or ability to obtain
- TM1 Admin experience highly regarded!
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
Our Client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to engage in the development and implementation of the TM1 upgrade and enhancement. You will be working within the Finace and Business branch recording and documenting in relation to the project, which will require a reasonable level of knowledge within logistics and a proven track record working in a system and design documenting environment.
Skills and Attributions
- Demonstrated experience within Business Analysis/ or Change Management
- Proven experience in design and system documentation
- Experience in a TM1 (desirably admin)
- Demonstrated ability delivering business solutions
- Experience in SAP or Financial Management systems (desirable)
- Professional Accounting Qualifications, CA or CPA (desirable)
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Wanya Eggler on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.