- Analysis for new + ongoing ICT security projects
- 6 month contract
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline clearance essential
Our client came to prominence in the 1900's as the expert advisers on the geology and geography of Australia. Now actively working across several hundred projects nationally, they are using modern technology and science methodology to understand the environment we live in.
In this role you will leverage your analysis expertise in support of new and ongoing ICT Security projects as part of a key security improvement program. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Workshop facilitation, requirements gathering and business process modelling
- Technical information gathering, collation and analysis
- Liaising with technical and business resources for project information
- Facilitation and development of ICT Security processes and procedures
- Elicitation, documentation and analysis of business and technical requirements
- Communication of subject matter and process knowledge from business to project teams
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- Significant experience as a business analyst on ICT projects
- Experience in the ICT Security domain is desirable
- Significant experience developing documentation, such as process maps and business/technical requirements
- Knowledge and experience in ICT processes and procedures
- Ability to manage tim and effort effectively
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
It is a requirement of this position that candidates must be Australian Citizens and hold a current Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Wanya on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.