- $80.00 - $90.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Simon Prue
- 15 days ago
To work on a project involving the amalgamation of various business systems(EDRMS)
- Develop As Is and To Be processes and business process maps
- High level Function and Process Design Documents
- Functional and Non-Functional (Technical) Requirements Document(s)
- Facilitate and run design workshops for both technical and non-technical teams
- Analyse and document the flow of data through multiple systems.
- Assess the impact of solution(s) on business processes and other client systems integration
- Communicate / document (report) findings to support decision making
- Maintain a sound understanding of the principles and directions outlined by the client
Required Skills / Knowledge-
- Demonstrated flexible, organised and customer orientated service with a demonstrated capacity to deal with competing priorities and deliver tasks to a high professional standard under tight deadlines.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills and an ability to communicate effectively to a cross section of stakeholders in an appropriate manner.
- Demonstrated well developed conceptual and analytical skills in conducting high level and critical research and analysis on a range of identified issues, with the ability to apply innovative thinking and problem solving.
- Able to work with, lead and facilitate business clients at individual and group level to develop business case inputs.
- Considerable ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with EDRMS systems (HP Records Manager/TRIM, Objective)
- Experience and/or training in traditional and lean Business Analysis methodologies and techniques (e.g. BABOK, Story Mapping, Use Case Development, Lean Business Analysis).
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word). For further enquires please contact Simon Prue on 9221 3300