- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 5 days ago
Our client, an industry-leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and services of an experienced Business Analyst to carry out requirements gathering activities for a large scale system upgrade project. Core objectives will include coordinating with stakeholders, managing workshop facilitation sessions as well as carrying out process mapping activities to develop and ascertain positive changes for the improvement of the application. Other requirements will include reviewing problem statements, identifying scope options, then recommending appropriate solutions to their business needs.
Key experience required:
- Strong background as a Business Analyst working on business process re-engineering projects who can also process maps using MS Visio.
- Core experience in coordinating workshop facilitation sessions, creating user stories and developing business cases for web application upgrade projects.
- Any experience in the review and analysis of IT Service Management tools such as ServiceNow/or similar would be highly regarded.
- Broad experience as a BA with a core focus on the SDLC across projects end to end.
- Extensive background in requirements capture and documentation ie. more BA than Systems Analysis.
- Outstanding communication skills, able to coordinate and work to the C suite exec board level in a BA capacity.
- Immediate start 3 month rolling contract
- Work on a mission-critical service transition project
- Competitive hourly rate
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Miles Murray or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.