- Experienced Business Analyst
- NSW Government Organisation
- 2 year fixed term contract with potential for further extension beyond
- South / East Sydney Location
Talent International is working in partnership with an organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Business Analyst on contract to be based between Matraville / Sutherland.
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst who will report to the Senior Project Manager, this position provides ongoing liaison between the business, IT and vendors on a large organisational wide technology transformation project. The position will work with all services to engage in a proactive review of processes and systems against changing needs, best practices and emerging technologies and implement the selected solution. The project is expected to be a 2-year project term, appointed for an initial fixed period that may be renewed.
Key experience required
- NSW government experience is highly regarded
- Approximately 5 years of applicable work experience in a Business Analyst capacity
- A strong focus on continuous improvement, project management and governance practices including stakeholder engagement and adherence to legislative requirements
- Demonstrated ability to produce requirement artefacts: Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, data flow diagrams, ERD diagrams, UML modelling techniques, interface designs, test plans and test cases
- Experienced working across data migration and new systems implementation projects
- SQL / Excel sills
- Data analysis skills
- Data process mapping
- Significant experience in process improvement, Lean Six Sigma or Agile methodologies and other improvement methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in the development of business processes, uses case, task and workflow analysis
- Demonstrated experience in Business Process Re-Engineering or business transformation initiatives, Data Analysis, System Functional /Non-Functional Analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office essential
- Current Driver's License
2 year fixed term hire opportunity paying a salary in the region of $130-$150K package (commensurate with skills and experience).
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.