- 2 x 6 month contract
- PeopleSoft campus Solution Application
- Australian citizenship + Baseline Security Clearance required
This leading education institution focuses on excellence in research and education which in turn, puts their graduates in high demand all over the world. Their programs leave their students well prepared to address complex contemporary challenges faced in the real-world
About the Role
Our client is pursuing two skilled Business Analysts who specialise in PeopleSoft Campus Solution. You will identify solutions and create specifications for the clients specific customisation of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions in relation to the implementation of the Transforming the Collection of Student Information Project. While modifying and developing the solution, you will be troubleshooting production support issues and assisting in data migration.
Skills and Attributions
- Demonstrated experience as a Business analyst with People Soft applications
- Capability to implement and deliver PeopleSoft solutions
- Experience with SQR, Application Engine, Event Mapper, BI publisher etc.
- Demonstrated Practice with business process and design principals (ideal)
- Knowledge and experience behind CS integration services (ideal)
- Experience formulating & managing of strategies for the development of solutions (ideal)
It is a requirement the candidate is eligible to work in Australia and holds a current Security Baseline Clearance.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.