- $600.00 - $750.00 per day
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 4 months ago
Long term day rate contract with an initial 12 months on offer. Melbourne CBD Based. Federal Government Transformation.
Our client is looking for Agile Business Analyst(s) with a technical and business background to join the Office of the CIO.
You could be working on one or more strategic projects including API development, digital products, cloud platforms, and/or enterprise-level CRM migration (SAP to Salesforce).
Projects are delivered via vendor and third party resources and a "Shared Services" IT model with infrastructure shared between departments.
You will be working as the bridge between the Business, OCIO, vendors (split between Melbourne, Geelong, and Canberra), UI/UX and Product Owners to develop epics, features, user stories, acceptance criteria - and ensure the voice of the customer is heard throughout sprints.
The Ideal candidate:
- 3+ years in a previous role as a Business Analyst within a large enterprise or government department (federal or state)
- Solid experience within an Agile environment working with Product Owners, Business Analysts, UX teams, Development teams etc
- Experience developing stories, epics, features
- Experience developing acceptance criteria and facilitating UAT
- Experience dealing with external parties and projects where technical delivery is via third-party vendors or shared services partners
- Working with developers and testers to translate stories which will allow them to develop quality code to solve business problems
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies (stand-ups, retrospectives, showcases, sprint planning sessions, estimation sessions) and help the squads understand the functionality.
ANY experience with API development, digital projects, and/or large scale CRM transformation (Salesforce, Dynamics CRM etc) highly regarded.
Julie.Starcevic@talentinternational.com | 0433 872 700
Kunwar.Bijjan@talentinternational.com | 0430 492 304