- NSW Government Client
- 6 -month contract with strong possible extension thereafter
- Gosford / Wyong Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Business Analyst will be required to support the organisational change process to ensure engagement and the overall except and support of the Business Intelligence solution and its supporting native reporting tools.
The Business Analyst assists and supports the investigation and capture of internal and external data for the development of future Insights.
The Business analyst reviews and analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify future internal and external visualisation needs using both internal and external data to result in great business decisions.
- Degree qualifications in Information Technology, Business or related field OR demonstrated solid contemporary experience in a Business Analyst role, combined with ongoing professional development. Demonstrated experience in business process improvement; identifying inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, system functionality and behavior.
- Superior ability to understand and deconstruct complex business processes to determine a desired and efficient outcome.
- Strong relationship development skills and ability to build a strong, collaborative relationship with the Program, Project and 3rd Party teams.
- Demonstrated experience in applying advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure that deliverables meet specifications.
- Demonstrated experience in data management and the use of data in visualisations
- Proven ability to assess and interpret information to formulate recommendations and provide specialist advice to enable the organisation to achieve quality outcomes.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.