Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Business Analyst provides support for major Works Division providing a leadership function in business improvement.
This is a 12 months contract role with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Burwood
- Provide analysis and advice for business solutions and systems throughout Major Works Division.
- Drive business improvements through identifying system and process opportunities
- Implement process change with staff across Major Works Division.
- Develop business cases that describe and justify the requirements for investment in new tools, processes and systems
- Meet with key business units to understand business needs, gather information and analyse requirements.
- Assess the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business operations to establish a base for developing improved structures, processes and systems.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline (e.g., economics, business,, commerce or) and/or equivalent experience.
- Commercial Acumen, financial literacy and an understanding of business trends
- Experience in identifying and implementing commercial improvements/efficiencies
- Financial analysis and modelling and use of SAP as ERP system to extract data/reports
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate business solutions to drive continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated successful experience in critically reviewing business performance, program performance, and preparing and assessing business cases and project management plans
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.