- Long term contract
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 6 days ago
Essential skills and experience:
- Extensive skills and experience as a Business Analyst, including experience in requirements gathering, business process analysis/modelling and information analysis/modelling, planning, design, testing and system integration, using industry standard techniques in a complex business environment.
- Experience mapping business requirements and processes to the functionality of a product whilst identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Experience in managing information requirements in line with approved record keeping and information management policies, and including traceability of business requirements.
- High level analytical skills and organizational skills with good attention to detail and ability to think laterally and conceptually.
- Highly effective client liaison, change management and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative environment with high performing teams with high priority deliverables under tight timeframes, and balancing competing priorities.
- Experience in end to end delivery of major business systems.
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Visio and the usual office tools such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook (e-mail), proficient in the use of JIRA and SharePoint or ability to quickly acquire.
- Experience identifying and analysing complex legislative and / or regulatory requirements applicable to an environment or process.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience in business process model and notation (BPMN) 2.0 standard or similar.
- Experience working in Government.
If this above sound of interest, please send us your resume by clicking the "Apply for this job" button, alternatively, you can call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.