- Melbourne C B D
- 12 Months Contract | $750 Per Day
- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- 12 days ago
One of Australia's largest financial institutions is undergoing a major program of work within Data.
Duration: 12 Months
Title: Business Analyst - Data
As a Business Analyst in the Data Delivery team, you will analyse and synthesise information, understand the organisational context and assist in the design and delivery of capabilities that will enable the organisation to gain insights from customer data.
You will be primarily responsible for business analysis activities, including process mapping and documenting technical requirements.
- 5 - 8 years business analysis experience and/or related technical experience, including agile ways of working
- Existing functional experience or expertise in four or more of the following disciplines: Business Analysis, Use Case definition, Journey Mapping, Solutions Design, Data analysis, Quality assurance, Researching and Systems Analysis
- Can appreciate difficult problems, is self-motivated to work autonomously on tasks with complexity, work collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings.
- Solid understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures, with demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects
- Ability to engage with stakeholders to understand their needs and design processes and solutions to make effective decisions, balancing satisfaction, design, quality, risk and ensure fit for purpose usage
- Experience in developing innovative data-driven insights
Interested? Push the APPLY NOW button, if you'd like to shortcut your way to the top of the list then please send me your CV along with the criteria of evaluation listed on the PD (ensure each requirement has a bullet point underneath) to email@example.com