- $0.00 - $56 per hour
- Job Type
- Lauren Fyfe
- 24 days ago
- December 2020 contract plus 12 month extensions
- Maximum $56 per hour
- Map, Model, Analyse and Improve internal processes
About the Role:
You will be responsible for the mapping, modelling, analysing and improving internal processes within the Branch. Particular focus will be on the creation and maintenance of off system business solutions to resolve reporting and workflow gaps as well as providing regular branch reports for internal and external audiences. You will be part of a team tasked to map and improve current process in the Branch and assist with the design of new processes, as improvements to the Branch are identified and implemented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of data management reporting processes resulting in better participant experience.
- Data capture, analysis and development and enhancement of existing Branch performance reports.
- Interpret data for operational information and reporting purposes
- Enhancement and continued development of automated reporting to streamline work allocations.
- Competency in data management/reporting and or business improvement
- Highly Desirable - extensive experience in using Microsoft excel
- Desirable - experience in working with SAS, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS HANNA and Microsoft Access.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Lauren Fyfe on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.