Our client, a vibrant, innovative and industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a customer focussed and engaged, Business Analyst with an extensive background designing and developing complex business cases, PID's for a large scale Digital Workplace upgrade project with a core focus on Sharepoint/O365).
Core requirements of the role:
- Mapping current and future state processes with business stakeholders, whilst identifying areas for improvement
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to understand their business process goals and objectives in relation to modern record keeping and information management practices
- Undertaking investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst on large scale Digital Workplace projects with a focus on (Sharepoint/O365).
- Experience defining solutions and processes for InformationManagement (E.g. SharePoint, web content and recordsmanagement) platforms, and/or Data Management (E.g. Business Intelligence) platforms.
- A background in in business analysis, business process management,process reengineering in both business and IS environments.
- Strong exposure to Agile.
- Outstanding employee benefits scheme
- 12 month fixed term engagement with long term permanent arrangement
- Work in one of Perth's most iconic locations
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Prasanna Kumar or James Hardley by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com - or for further info please call 08 9221 3300.