- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 16 days ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- 12 month contract
- Experience in transformational programs
About the Organisation
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities. You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialisation based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Proven ability in development of high quality BA artefacts as required
- Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology desirable
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.