- Global Mining Company
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- about 1 month ago
- Defines scope and business priority-setting for change initiatives of small and medium size and complexity and may assist in larger scale scoping exercises.
- Elicits and analyses requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
- Produces reliable cost estimates for the resources required to complete change initiatives based on scope, requirements, risk and complexity.
- Obtains formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope, requirements and budget
- Investigate operational requirements, problems and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes in order to achieve fit for purpose solutions
- Works with stakeholders to identify potential benefits and available options for consideration and in defining acceptance tests.
- Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders in order to ensure collaboration in requirements gathering, solution definition and related estimates.
- Industry experience within mining, oil & gas, and/or energy
- Extensive experience with project initiation through to delivery
- Experience identifying and delivering Information Management and Knowledge Management solutions (such as EDMS / EDRMS)
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com