- APS6 Hourly
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 12 months ago
Are you a Business Analyst with experience in complex environments? Are you well-grounded in the traditional waterfall and Agile methodologies and hold qualifications in business analysis (eg BABOK, CBAP, IIBA)
Our client, a federal government agency, is operating within a decentralised and transformative marketplace to support Participants achieve their goals through individual planning offering freedom of choice in how funding is managed.
We are seeking a Geelong based Business Analyst to join the Insurance Support Branch - the goal is to improve decision making and equip staff and partners with accurate information.
This is a great environment where contractors have access to free training, professional development, flexible work arrangements and the ability to work on multiple projects.
Day to Day
- Support Project Manager, Program Manager in project scoping, management and reporting
- Map current As-Is processes and create a baseline
- Define To-Be processes
- Engagement across the Agency and external stakeholders and facilitation of business requirements workshops
- Propose solution designs at the conceptual and tactical level
- Support project schedule and PM with project artifacts as needed.
Measure of success:
- Experience in Business Analysis and requirements gathering
- Process mapping and design (As-Is and To-Be)
- LEAN, SixSigma, BABOK. CBAP, IIBA
- Experience working closely with Project Manager and Program Manager
- Outstanding stakeholder management across multiple locations
- Vendor engagement and management
- Experience with Gov (Federal/State), Non for Profit, Health, Education is preferred
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725