Our client is a unique government agency which works closely with a range of national and international partners to create connections and gather information that will assure Australia's safety from serious threats. They deliver information-sharing solutions at state, territory and federal levels to ensure that essential information is available to all law enforcement agencies across Australia.
Purpose of the role
In this position, you will be responsible for designing, maintaining and enhancing numerous organisational information-sharing services. The continuous improvement of these sharing services will better meet stakeholder needs and will improve community safety.
Deliverables of the Role
- Gathering, analysing, evaluating and documenting business requirements from a variety of sources, in accordance with a governance framework
- Working with a range of stakeholders to identify, develop and support business cases, blueprints and concepts of operations that align with the agency's strategic objectives
- Analysing current business systems and software products to improve services
- Exploring possibilities and designing alternatives to address problems and opportunities
- Facilitating business requirements workshops to develop solutions to complex business issues
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure project activities and milestones are achieved
- Working collaboratively as a key partner with project managers, systems developers and business partners
- Ensuring documentation adheres to the organisation's project management methodology and quality standards
- Representing your work area at relevant meetings and forums
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.