Payroll implementation background
One of our premium clients is looking to hire a Business Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will have extensive Payroll implementaion experience and will be working along the payroll team, data analysts and Project Manager.
The Role and Skills required:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Systems Analysis or related field
- Proven experience in working with business units to understand and document their requirements and translate these into specifications
- Evaluating software applications
- Understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure and operating environments
- Ability to interpret mission and values in preparation and implementation of policies and procedures
- Proven experience in implementing Payroll solutions
- Knowledge of Payroll business processes
- Full knowledge of payroll practices, procedures, payroll systems, and pay laws
- Broad knowledge of human resources and accounting practices
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to review and analyse policies, procedures and practices and implement change where identified enhancements can be made
- Demonstrated ability to work in a changing environment, maintain flexibility to manage competing demands and associated workloads
- Proven ability to negotiate and implement new initiatives
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Well developed problem solving skills.
- Current Drivers Licence
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.