Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation who work within the Insurance sector are seeking a highly experienced Business Analyst to work on a large scale POS (point of sale) upgrade project. The core requirements will include carrying out feasibility studies/requirements gathering activities for a large scale system upgrade assignment focused around the receipt and processing of POS payments at medical providers, via payment services such as HICAPS.
Essential key requirements.
- Extensive background as a Business Analyst with experience working within the health Insurance sector providing BA services for a large POS install/upgrade projects.
- Background and experience working as a BA engaging and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Carrying out core requirements gathering activities, through the use of multiple tools and techniques (workshops/user story sessions/presenting to sponsors).
- Experience on large scale system upgrades is highly desired, ideally, customer-facing web apps.
- Outstanding communication skills, able to coordinate and engage with C level stakeholders.
- Be able to relocate from Sydney to Perth within 4 weeks.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start assignment
- Perth CBD based
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Prasanna Kumar or James Hardley in our Perth office by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com