- $115000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Melissa Haddah
- about 1 year ago
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
* Strong knowledge of SAP functionality and business processes with a primary focus on configuration in PPDS (Production Planning) and/or APO (Advanced Planning and Optimizer), Kinaxis Rapid Response Supply Planning
* Preferably completed 2+ S/4 HANA end to end implementations in SAP PP/DS / SAP APO
* Responsible for the elicitation and analysis of requirements and effectively translating these into functional /configuration requirements
* Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
* Responsible for identifying the design of the target solution and preparing the required system design documentation to ensure the visualisation of the technical implementation of user requirements, and to provide direction to system programmers.
* Implements the design by means of configuration and software development using internal and external resources.
* Prepares test cases and scripts that are relevant to the design and functional requirements. Collaborates with Process Owners/Business stakeholders to ensure test applicability.
* Responsible for the ongoing operation and maintenance of applications for the assigned IT functional areas* Provides off hours support as it relates to IT functional area.
* Effectively follow global IT procedures and policies consistently as defined by our Quality Management System (QMS). Follows the appropriate global regulatory guidelines and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Skills & Experience Required
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; educational concentration in a computer-based discipline is preferred
* 4+ years of experience in IT working within an applicable function that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
* Highly regulated environment experience preferred.
* Computer literacy with Microsoft Office products, such as Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, and Visio.
* Some knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) preferred.
* Some Business Systems Analyst & Solution Architect related Functional/Technical knowledge preferred.
* CA PPM Tool experience (desirable)
* Knowledge of ITIL framework (desirable).
* Experience with Agile Methodology and Agile Tools is a plus.
* Experience in HP Quality Center or any similar tool is a plus.
Apply now or call Melissa Haddad on 9236 7732