- $700 - $750 per day
- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 8 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Business Analyst based on the Central Coast for an initial 6 month contact starting ASAP with a strong view to extend.
The Business Analyst will be required to support the organisational change process to ensure engagement and the overall transition to Business-as-usual in support of Information Management solutions across the organisation. You will lead the review and analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
The Business Analyst - Property & Rating will need to
- Liaise with business leads and Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to validate and document business requirements.
- In alignment with agreed business requirements, develop solution design specifications (ie. process, functional, data.) that align with project objectives and scope.Analyse and evaluate business needs to determine the most appropriate business solution options, defining business benefits in consultation with business SMEs and project leads.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with project stakeholders, user groups and Product Leads and other subject matter experts to elicit, gather and analyse requirements ensuring approval and sign off of all necessary documentation.
- Support business SMEs and project team in the identification of business change impacts and mitigating actions.
·Degree qualifications in Information Technology, Business or related field OR demonstrated solid contemporary experience in a Business Analyst role, combined with ongoing professional development.
· Demonstrated experience in business process improvement; identifying inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, system functionality and behavior.
· Established analytical skills with a creative problem solving approach and the ability to be able to quickly see the big picture.
·Superior ability to understand and deconstruct complex business processes to determine a desired and efficient outcome.
· Practical involvement in all stages of technical delivery, from feasibility through to execution, closure and support.
· Experience in data migration and cleansing on a large scale project, ideally with consolidation of systems.
· Strong relationship development skills and ability to build a strong, collaborative relationship with the Program, Project and 3rd Party teams.
·Demonstrated experience in applying proven written and verbal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure that deliverables meet specifications.
· Proven ability to assess and interpret information to formulate recommendations and provide specialist advice to enable the organisation to achieve quality outcomes.
· Formal Business Analyst Qualifications or Certifications (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, BABOK).
·Project Management certification such as PRINCE2, PMP, PMBOK or equivalent.
· Experience with Infor Pathway application or other Property & Rating applications
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format only, or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.