Business Analyst - SAP EWM
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - SAP EWM|
|Contract Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Melbourne C B D|
|Salary:||$110000.00 - $130000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Haddah|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 11:47|
Your responsibilities will include;
* Suggest best practices for warehouse process and functions
* Understand business requirements and provide solution
* Managing the technical or functional design process and associated documentation - Technical, functional specification and Test Plans.
* Configure and develop solution during implementation.
* Resolve issues, configure or develop EWM system to provide uninterrupted flow of warehouse business processes.* Responsible for defining and timely completion of required task with little or no assistance
* Collaborate with group or individual for problem solving
* Communicate with team members and business users in a clear, consistent, and professional manner and conduct presentations
.* Accurately scoping tasks and phases of a project.
* Being able to manage a project through to implementation.
Qualifications and Experience
*5 years of SAP EWM experience.
Must have minimum 3 full lifecycle project experiences in the role of EWM consultant
* Must have strong knowledge of warehouse, distribution, and logistics business processes, best practices and familiar with Supply Chain business models
* Configuration of warehouse structure, Inbound, Advance production supply, outbound process with storage process LOSC, POSC
* Integration knowledge with MES, Serialization, 3PL, SAP PP/QM/MM/SD
* Experience in SAP EWM and wireless technologies. Implementation of Radio Frequency (RF)/Mobile Data Entry transactions and devices based on ITS Mobile
* Experience of integrating EWM to ASRS system through MFS to PLC and with WCS system
* Expert in HUM, delivery processing, physical inventory/cycle counting, posting changes, resource management, packaging specifications, PPF configuration.
* Knowledge of data migration/conversion activities.
* ABAP skills and S/4 HANA with Fiori experience is highly desirable.
* Knowledge of change management and ticketing tools.
If this sounds like you Apply now or call Melissa Haddad on 9236 7732
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's