- Melbourne C B D
- $110000.00 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Melissa Haddah
- about 1 year ago
Your responsibilities will include;
* Suggest best practices for warehouse process and functions
* Understand business requirements and provide solution
* Managing the technical or functional design process and associated documentation - Technical, functional specification and Test Plans.
* Configure and develop solution during implementation.
* Resolve issues, configure or develop EWM system to provide uninterrupted flow of warehouse business processes.* Responsible for defining and timely completion of required task with little or no assistance
* Collaborate with group or individual for problem solving
* Communicate with team members and business users in a clear, consistent, and professional manner and conduct presentations
.* Accurately scoping tasks and phases of a project.
* Being able to manage a project through to implementation.
Qualifications and Experience
*5 years of SAP EWM experience.
Must have minimum 3 full lifecycle project experiences in the role of EWM consultant
* Must have strong knowledge of warehouse, distribution, and logistics business processes, best practices and familiar with Supply Chain business models
* Configuration of warehouse structure, Inbound, Advance production supply, outbound process with storage process LOSC, POSC
* Integration knowledge with MES, Serialization, 3PL, SAP PP/QM/MM/SD
* Experience in SAP EWM and wireless technologies. Implementation of Radio Frequency (RF)/Mobile Data Entry transactions and devices based on ITS Mobile
* Experience of integrating EWM to ASRS system through MFS to PLC and with WCS system
* Expert in HUM, delivery processing, physical inventory/cycle counting, posting changes, resource management, packaging specifications, PPF configuration.
* Knowledge of data migration/conversion activities.
* ABAP skills and S/4 HANA with Fiori experience is highly desirable.
* Knowledge of change management and ticketing tools.
If this sounds like you Apply now or call Melissa Haddad on 9236 7732