Based in Melbourne CBD, this role will see you working in a high security cloud computing environment as a Business Analyst. You will interpret compliance requitements and system standards into practical advice for solution designers and systems administrators. In additional, you will work with key stakeholders to review "as is' processes and identify efficiency gains.
- Gather requirements via stakeholder workshops
- Track, maintain and uplift a large collection of system processes
- Managing delivery of BAU delivery activities/uplift work
- Generating compliance guidance documents
- Prior experience working as a Security Business Analyst
- Experience with AWS and InfoSec compliance, including PCI-DSS and ISM
- Experience in an agile environment desired
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement
This role is to commence on an initial 6 month contract with potential to extend. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
For more information, please call Candice Powell on 03 9236 7738 or email Candice.firstname.lastname@example.org