- September 2020 initial contract
- Australian citizenship a must - clearance is ideal
- Working on a large Data Project
About the Organisation:
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Project:
This role represents an exciting opportunity for Business Analyst to join a multidisciplinary team. You will work to deliver a new web based Tertiary Provider Tool that will help tertiary providers to design courses that align to labour market needs and improve graduate outcomes.
This tool is part of a large Data Infrastructure Project. It will change the way governments, employers, education providers and individuals think about how education and training relates to job outcomes. The Machine Learning team works across the branches and departments to deepen the understanding of how big data can answer real world questions.
- Coordinate the development of user and business requirements;
- Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities;
- Support the projects undertaken by the business area in line with the DTA processes;
- Assure the development of BA artefacts, as required.
- Demonstrated experience working on complex and multifaceted IT projects using the Agile method.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Proven ability in development of high quality BA artefacts as required.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a Project Manager in ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Experience working in the education sector.
- Experience working on Machine Learning project .
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Talent Canberra on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.