- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 22 days ago
6 Month contract + possible extension
Brisbane CBD Location (Work From Home flexibility)
About the role:
The Business Analyst (Service Now) is required to complete technical, functional, customer, quality etc. requirements gathering for the Client's IT program.
The BA will be the primary interface customers, project managers and technical subject matter experts to identify and synthesis business requirements into technical, non-technical requirements and deliverables.
This role is a great opportunity to work within an exciting program and build on existing project skills working on a transformation journey.
- Investigate operational requirements, problems and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes in order to achieve fit for purpose solutions
- Defines scope and business priority-setting for change initiatives of small and medium size and complexity, and may assist in larger scale scoping exercises.
- Elicits and analyses requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
- Produces reliable cost estimates for the resources (labour, materials, equipment and services) required to complete change initiatives based on scope, requirements, risk and complexity.
- Obtains formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope, requirements and budget
- Report writing; budget analysis and forecastin
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field (or equivalent experience);
- 5+ years experience in Information Technology with a focus on Industrial technologies;
- Previous business analysis roles on application upgrade projects in the Mining and/or Manufacturing arena;
- Strong experience in engaging application disciplines to ensure business alignment of solutions;
- Ability to capture & develop expertise in business processes;
- Demonstrated understanding of full solution delivery lifecycle, esp. analysis, PM and RTP methods;
- Demonstrated understanding of full software development lifecycle, preferably agile methodologies.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Danielle Wren and/or Matt Brearley on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com