Our client requires a Senior Business Analyst who is a Microsoft SME in SharePoint Online and Office 365 to support staff transition to new ways of working with new systems and new processes.
- 3-month contract
- Experience with SharePoint Online & Office 365
- Commencing ASAP
This multi-domain role has primary responsibility for providing technical and administrative support services for the Office 365 platform with a particular focus on SharePoint Online configuration, troubleshooting, assessment and implementation of new capabilities. The successful candidate will also be able to execute basic business analyst functions within the project team.
The successful candidate will also be tasked with basic end-user requirements gathering, validation and documentation as it relates to SharePoint Online, as well as delivering regular User SharePoint Online training sessions and assisting the team to complete simple SharePoint Online migration changes.
- Expertise in the cloud environment (Azure) especially Office 365 and SharePoint Online, - the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Expertise in the migration of existing data from SharePoint 2010 to latest Microsoft technologies as applicable.
- Provide 2nd level support for the client's instances of SharePoint 2010 (until fully transitioned to SharePoint Online), SharePoint Online and Office 365.
- Manage and configure SharePoint sites including, publishing and team sites, lists, libraries, metadata standards and security groups.
- Assist our client with the transition to SharePoint Online from SharePoint 2010.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.