- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 4 months ago
12 Months Contract - 2 Year Extension
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a 'Business Analyst/Change Management Specialist' for a range of digital solution deliverables.
The Specialist is to work collaboratively within an agile delivery team:
- Understand the needs of multiple stakeholders, with possibly conflicting views and priorities.
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements and needs amongst multiple stakeholders, with experience in mapping customer journeys and working within agile delivery framework.
- Identify, document and validate the current and future-state business processes, contributing to the development of business knowledge, process maps, systems interfaces, business scenarios and use cases.
- Help the business stakeholders envision the future and assess change impact to support transition the desired state.
- Support documentation of the operational state of solutions delivery.
- Analyse, map risks and propose solutions or alternatives.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define data enhancements.
- Act as a mediator / translator between business and technical resources to reach agreement on data enhancements.
- Document all data processing scenarios in feature files to facilitate behavioural driven development (BDD).
- Support manual quality assurance outcomes as required.
- Is certified and has extensive work experience as part of an agile project team to deliver business outcomes.
- Has extensive experience in change management, supporting projects initiatives in implementing and embedding technology change into the business;
- Apply change management frameworks effectively within the context of agile delivery methodology to enable successful systems adoption.
- Demonstrable experience in developing change management strategies/plans including assessing business impacts, communications/awareness, coaching and training plans.
- Ability to use Adobe Captivate or other authoring tools to create eLearning SCORM training packages and resources to support change.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the business to deliver business outcomes.
- Extensive conceptual skills and capabilities to simplify and clearly articulate solutions to resolve complex business issues.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org