- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- about 2 months ago
Our client based within WA Government are seeking the skills and experience of a BA/Project Manager to assist in the the requirements gathering, planning and delivery of a number of small system upgrade projects.
Core experience required:
- Experience as a Business Analyst/Project Manager who has previously redesigned and alligned various business processes
- Experience with the Integration government departments.
- Able to introduce and recomend new systems through the use of requirements gathering acitivies, and product recomendations. Prior experience working as a BA/PM on the replacement of legacy systems.
- Immediate start, interim contract assignment.
- Working on a number of re-engineering type assignments.
- Flexi work environment.
- Social, friendly, and engaged team environment.
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Kate Reynolds or James Hardley by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com