The role works with key stakeholders and external vendors to ensure the capture of business requirements and management of key projects.
- Manage a range of IT projects in all aspect of the PLC (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitor & Control and Closing) ensuring quality outcomes and on-time delivery.
- Assist in the review of IT PM processes to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Utilisation of JIRA and other Project tracking tools for managing projects.
- Gather relevant information from IT and business stakeholders to ensure that systems proposals are fully analysed and evaluated for their benefits and costs.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops with participations of key stakeholders.
- Analyse and document requirements by liaising with a range of people including users and managers, drawing together information needs across the in format of specifications or user stories.
- Developing use cases and prototypes for wider business acceptance before full development.
- Experience in a FMCG environement
- Use and application of sound business process management principles
- Assist in the review of IT BA processes to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Practised Project Management methodology (Prince2, PMBOK or Agile) - assign and monitor tasks, prioritise, control scope and risks, resource management and allocation.
- Demonstrated experience with technical projects relating to ERP, eCommerce and Integration.
- Previous experience with Web services/API and middleware integration platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency in general analysis techniques encompassing workshop facilitation, interviewing, joint application development, storyboarding, user stories, USE cases, estimating, and data analysis.
- Experience with coordination and development of user acceptance testing plans.
- Experience with PM and BA tool (JIRA & Confluence, Project, Word, PowerPoint etc.)