- Contract until June with possible extensions
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 9 months ago
Please note: Due to Federal Government Clearance only Australian citizens will only be considered for this role.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into functional technology solutions for development, testing & implementation, including the ability to develop quality specifications for complex ICT systems.
- Demonstrated strong technical analytical skillset to contribute to the implementation of system solutions.
- Solid working knowledge of SDLC, development processes and agile methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding of ICT product offerings and their interoperability with other components.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
- Experienced in Process Mapping including Process improvement/reengineering (e.g. lean certified)
- Stakeholder Management
- Requirements Elicitation including User Stories
- IBM Case Manager
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.