- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 7 months ago
Contract Position until July 2020 + possible extension
Located in Brisbane City (work from home arrangements maybe in place during COVID -19)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal customers to help analyse and plan the improvement of processes and data insights, while understanding the opportunities and complexities of the existing workflow platforms and tools.
- Elicit and document business rules and complete business process mapping where required.
- Simplifying business operations through efficient, effective, and complete data and information capture.
- Manage the development and implementation of business and functional requirements with a team effectively and collaboratively
- A spatial data or surveying background and skill set
- Demonstrated experience in the design and development of business process maps, including the use of modelling notation
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of projects through the full Systems Development Lifecycle
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com