- Market rates
- Job Type
- Rory Danagher
- about 1 month ago
The successful candidate will have a high level of communication, analysis and writing skills to develop written strategies, policy positions or discussion papers.
- Review and assessment of existing policies and technical smart ticketing system documents to ensure alignment between requirements and policies
- Engaging with internal stakeholders responsible for existing policies and processes to identify impacts, opportunities, new policies or process changes required, in particular the practical aspects of how customers interact with the new system
- Participating in process analysis workshops to inform system design and policy positions
- Using a policy development framework approach to develop succinct and easy to understand strategy, policy position or discussion papers as required
- Provision of future-focused advice that shows understanding of complex customer/ government environments in relation to the interaction between customers and the smart ticketing system
- Working across multi-disciplinary teams to deliver their responsibilities, in particular the assessment and development of policy positions and options papers
- Working proactively within a project to identify and undertake an assessment of risks, issues and bottlenecks, and supporting activities required to mitigate them.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com