- Melbourne C B D
- $110000 - $130000 per day
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Cammy Phung
- 28 days ago
Are you a Senior Business Analyst with strong Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Process Mapping and experience working within a business transformation defining a new operating model?
Our client, a finance administrator with $30 billion under management in Melbourne's CBD, is seeking a Senior BA to join their close-knit PMO.
This is an initial 12-month fixed term contract with view of permanency.
Measure of Success:
- 5-7+ years business process analysis ideally within a financial/ superannuation services organisation
- Deep expertise in traditional waterfall programs (Prince2, PMBOK) and Agile - you understand the difference between a use case and a user story
- Outstanding stakeholder management across all levels including "Head of" and Board level communication
- Honed experience with Visio or BPMN for As-Is and To-Be process design and modelling, SixSigma also considered.
- Experience with complex business transformation programs (eg new operating models, business transformations, continuous improvement etc)
- Experience mobilising projects and ability to articulate project initiation and governance required
- Experience in change management and change impact assessments HIGHLY REGARDED
- CBD location - modern office
- Flexible work environment
- Great team culture
- Part take in different business areas.
For more enquires on the role, contact Cammy on (03) 9236 7715.