- $700 - $900 per annum
- Job Type
- Cammy Phung
- about 4 hours ago
Are you a Business Analyst with experience in superannuation, pensions, funds transfer or insurance?
Our client, a finance administrator with $30 billion under management in Melbourne's CBD, is seeking a functional Business Analyst with a background in superannuation, insurance, pensions, finance or fund transfer.
You will be working with the business to define requirements, As-Is and To-Be processes within a Prince2 model.
Measure of Success:
- 5+ years in Business Analysis (BA) or Functional Analysis roles
- Experience in superannuation, pensions, deferred benefits, insurance or financial services
- Deep expertise in traditional waterfall programs (Prince2, PMBOK) to develop Business Requirements Specifications (BRS), As-Is and To-Be processes and requirements traceability
- Outstanding stakeholder management across a business
- Honed experience with Visio or BPMN for As-Is and To-Be process design and modeling, SixSigma also considered.
Joining a team of 5-6 BA's within the PMO this is an exciting time to join as the Client embarks on a new operating model and tech uplift in addition to ongoing legislative changes.
They are offering an initial contract of 6 months with the view of extension.
For more enquires on the role, please contact Cammy on 9236 7715.