- 12 month contract (daily rates)
The Business Analyst will work with the Implementation team, specifically on the Transition and Operational Services Stage and/or other projects as assigned. The Business Analyst will support the Transition Manager in the planning and delivery of transitioning services to Operational teams.Demonstrated extensive experience as a Business Analyst, including experience gathering and documenting business requirements, and undertaking 'as is' and 'to be' gap and process analysis.
- Demonstrated experience working on a large program under tight timeframes, balancing competing priorities, undertaking business analysis activities, developing deliverables, producing process maps and other process collateral.
- Experience in Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 standard
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst at all stages throughout the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst in a complex environment with numerous organisational entities and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Experience working with high performing teams with high priority deliverables.
- Experience working across multiple IT architecture areas (information, application, integration, and/or technical).
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Visio and the usual office tools such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook (e-mail), proficient in the use of JIRA and SharePoint or ability to quickly acquire; and
- Demonstrated work ethic and attitude which emulates the Department of Corporate and Information Services (DCIS) values of being professional, accountable, honest, respectful and innovative.
- ITIL Foundation knowledge, familiarity in the use of ITSM tools, and the practical application of Service Management in an organisation
- Experience with enterprise healthcare systems, preferably InterSystems TrakCare and HealthShare solutions.
- Experience and general familiarity with Health industry clinical terminology, data and systems.
- Experience working in Government.
- Risk Management experience.
- Experience in testing, documentation preparation and systems implementation.A current national police clearance is required.
If you are interested in relocating, I encourage that you click Apply Now to be considered.