- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- 28 days ago
One of the world's largest accounting bodies with a global membership of more than 164,695 members (as at 31 December 2018) working in 150 countries and regions around the world.
Reporting to the Business Analyst Practice Lead and working as part of an Agile team, the Business Analyst will deliver business analysis capabilities on the company's Website Enhancements project.
- Leads the identification, interpretation, validation and documentation of business, functional, non-functional and system requirements in a manner aligned with project expectations.
- Translates functional, business and system requirements into epics, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Produces all other types of analysis documentation, including but not limited to, proof of concepts, project briefs, business/functional requirements, use cases, UX/UI design, business processes and user acceptance criteria.
- Supports facilitation of agile ceremonies, based on the Scrum methodology.
- Liaises closely and consistently with all key stakeholders, including through facilitation of workshops.
- Acts as the intermediary between business and technology teams.
- Identifies and escalates project risks, issues and interdependencies, and assists in their management.
- Analyses problems and works towards their resolution, factoring needs of all impacted parties, including technical limitations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary level qualification in information technology (IT).
- IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) accreditation a preference.
- Previous exposure to web design and development/website transformation project, is mandatory.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, content modelling, UX/UI design, CMS configuration highly desirable.
- Excellent understanding of agile methodologies and associated ceremonies; a track record of working in Agile environments.
- Experience in producing various types of agile documentation such as user stories, acceptance criteria, as well traditional business and functional documentation.
- First class communication, writing, interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Extensive experience facilitating meetings and workshops, for example, to gather system requirements.
- Working knowledge with Azure DevOps, Jira or Confluence.
- Advanced Microsoft application skills (Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Has an awareness of current data privacy regulations, including GDPR.
Interested? Push the "APPLY NOW' button or alternatively call Wes Elsayed on (03) 9236 7766