- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- 4 Month with 1 month extension option
- Business Analyst with strong technical writing skills
About the Organisation
Our client is a central agency of the Australian Government, with an important role in supporting the government's ongoing priorities through public sector resource management, governance and accountability frameworks. Based at our client's centrally located office, you will have the opportunity to be part of projects to enhance internal systems and enable the department to effectively deliver services to the government.
About the Role
The successful Candidates will have solid expertise in technical writing. You will have experience working on large and complex digital/ICT projects. You will have experience working on CMS projects or working as part of a team delivering a significant digital project.
You must have experience communicating complex technical ideas to all levels of stakeholders from senior executive to project managers to develop and system users.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to identify, scope and clarify requirements to draft artefacts and manage them through the end-to-end artefact creation cycle (technical writing)
- High-level engagement skills with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the end-to-end artefact creation cycle
- Experience working in agile methodology
- Experience with UX/service design and development initiatives
- Experience working on significant digital projects desirable
- Experience creating artefacts to support large complex systems desirable
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.