- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract to June 2020 with 6-month extension option
- Experience working in complex ICT environments essential
About the Organisation
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
Our client is looking for multiple Business Analysts to support the delivery of a number of projects and programs.
The role will include:
- Developing business scenarios, process maps, data models and use cases
- Developing detailed requirements specifications
- Developing user stories and acceptance criteria for software developers
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Business Analyst working in complex ICT environments
- Experience applying Design Thinking and Human-Centred Design techniques
- Ability to specify requirements from both a business and user perspective
- Presentation, verbal communication, workshop facilitation and writing skills
- Stakeholder Engagement
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.