- $100.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Jarryd Clifton
- 5 days ago
- Baseline clearance & Australian citizenship required
- 6 month contract + possible 6 month extension
- Project to Decommission a legacy system
This government agency strives to encourage sustainable growth and protection of Australian industries including the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness and greater productivity. This department is committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians.
About the role
The section works closely across policy, grant delivery and ICT areas to embed standard practices into day to day operations, including system and business processes. We are a multidisciplinary team responsible for project managing the on-boarding of grant opportunities, ensuring delivery areas are business ready for grants administration, and training and educating our users.
Duties may include:
- Gaining familiarity and expertise in grants administration processes and grants management systems
- Translating design requirements into system configuration specifications
- Ensuring the system configuration implemented adheres to the program guidelines
- Liaising with program areas to ensure grant system artefacts, such as grants agreements and other deliverables, meet business requirements
- Performing testing duties against the specifications and requirements
- Analysing reporting and archive access requirements
- Assisting the business area with activities related to decommissioning, including data cleansing activities
- Co-ordination of user acceptance testing and remediation of issues
- Identifying and implementing improvements, and working proactively with staff to ensure grants administration is streamlined and efficient.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in eliciting requirements from business areas.
- Ability to write specifications and communicate with technical resources to facilitate implementation.
- Experience with writing test scripts and undertaking functional testing.
- Ability to work with business areas to obtain user acceptance of the system.
- Demonstrated drive, initiative, judgment, and the ability to work both independently, and as part of a high output team
- It is highly desirable for the candidates to have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft dynamics 365 CRM
- Knowledge of grants administration/the grants lifecycle
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6129 6310 or email Jarryd on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.