- Baseline clearance Australian citizenship required
- 12 month contract + possible 6 month extension
- Managing the future on-boarding and data integration
About our client
This government agency strives to encourage sustainable growth and protection of Australian industries including the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness and greater productivity. This department is committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians.
About the role
The organisation is seeking a skilled Business Analyst to support the on-boarding of the Business Management and Innovation Connections within the new grants management platform. The role will include identifying, design and embed new business practice, working through issues and pain points and managing the future on-boarding and data integration and migration within the project. This successful candidate will be a business outcome and benefits focus, with a extensive experience working as a Business and Change Analyst delivering organisational change in complex Government environments
Skills and Experience
- Ability to produce change impact assessments, business process models, operating models and user documentation
- Desirable qualifications; such as IIBA, CBA, Prosci,
- Desirable knowledge; Microsoft dynamics 365 CRM
- Ideally hold Business analysis and change management qualifications, such as IIBA CBAP and Prosci
- It is preferred that candidates hold a Baseline security clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.