- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 16 days ago
· NSW Government Client
· 12 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter
· Sydney CBD Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Business Case Analyst will gather requirements from both senior stakeholders and executives across the business, with the responsibility of developing highly complex business cases.
Key Responsibilities involves
- Develop and lead the development of significant business cases
- Able to perform detailed research and analysis of varied of subject areas to ensure all business cases are factual and current
- Provide editing support and assistance with business case development and executive, briefing documentation to peers and stakeholders
- Develop storyboards, outlines, and other documentation associated with the business case development process
- Proof read business cases for spelling, typographical, and grammatical errors; proper syntax; as well as readability, ease of comprehension, and consistency
- Facilitate workshops to elicit requirements, document as-is and to-be processes, and work on future-state roadmaps to support project managers and project sponsors in developing business cases
- Minimum 10 years of experience developing and writing business cases for large and complex organisations
- Previous experience with gateway processes reviews or similar
- Accounting background, preferably CPA qualified with comprehensive understanding of accounting principles such as NPV, ROI, TCO etc.
- Experience creating and forming multiple business cases simultaneously;
- Experience in engaging and consulting with executives and division managers to derive quality information and requirements;
- High proficiency in Word, Sharepoint and PowerPoint
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.