- Darwin Based Role
- 12-month contract
- Multiple experienced Business Change Analysts required
The Business Change Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of a contemporary change management plan, in support of the CCSRP Change Management Strategy, to implement the required organisational change to deliver a single, secure, digitally enabled, territory-wide electronic health record across public health services in hospitals, remote clinics and community health services.
The Business Change Analyst should, as a minimum, possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience with contemporary change management frameworks, methodologies, practices and tools, with an understanding of the impact of change, the interdependencies and impact on healthcare.
- Experience with stakeholder engagement methodologies for organisational wide, E-Health business transformations.
- Knowledge of the political sensitivities impacting on the planning, development, and implementation of a major clinical change project within a health service context.
- Experience in the design and implementation of tactics and protocols that enable effective and productive inter-agency and stakeholder relations.
- Demonstrated skills in communication, negotiation and conflict management strategies and approaches.
- Knowledge of cross-cultural communication, mediation and negotiation techniques.
- Approaches to effective risk management in a sensitive and diverse environment.
Click Apply Now if you would like to be considered for the role and are happy to relocate to Darwin for a minimum of 12 months.